Do you want more out of life? It’s a feeling that all of us have to face at one point. This week we discover some great learnings on how to start that journey and meet the people out there supporting others to be the best version of themselves.
Each Wednesday join me, Peter Finn, managing director of FACE Contracting, as I navigate the ups and downs of the mining industry with forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life. If you’re involved in the mining industry in any way – whether you’re a lifer or a high-school student looking to make the leap – Full Production is the podcast for you.
This week we talk to Luka Reedy, an ex-miner who now is a holistic health and NLP coach with a passion to help other young men express their truth, discover their power and build a life that is fulfilling. Luka is the founder of the Cold Water Club, Five to Alive Program, and has also recently launched a podcast called Feeling Alive.
Pete and Luka go way back, and we get to hear about their roots in the mining town of Cobar and the journey they’ve been on to change their mindset and their lives. Luka provides plenty of great insights and resources for anyone wanting more out of life.
We also discussed:
- Chatting over Luka’s and Pete’s history.
- Looking back over your life’s path and how to make decisions to move forward.
- The process to becoming plant-based.
- Little things you can do to connect back to yourself.
- Luka’s journey, from Cobar kid to working in the mining game.
- Overcoming barriers between working on site and working in the office.
- The importance of staying active.
- What Cold Water Club does and how it came about.
- What is means to truly be alive and Luka’s journey to changing his mindset.
- What Luka does every morning to win his day.
- Luka’s decision to leave mining and what he’s doing now.
- Dealing with the feeling of wanting more out of life.