What does sustainability really mean in mining?
In this episode, Pete chats to Daniel Ward – Director of D Ward Mining. D Ward Mining provides consulting and contracting services to the mining industry.
Dan shares how he went from mining surveyor to owning his own mining consulting company and being involved in multiple other ventures.
We also discussed:
- Dan’s background and how he got into mining.
- The journey for Dan to start his own business in mining.
- Dan’s story about climbing to Mount Everest base camp.
- What sustainability in mining really means?
- What Dan sees as the biggest challenges to integrating data into mining operations.