Many of us in the mining industry turn to upskilling or starting our own business to further our careers, but how do you know you’re making the right decisions?
This week we chat to Adam Bean, construction superintendent turned marketing consultant. Also known as “The Social Tradie”, Beanie breaks down marketing into effective tactics for fellow tradies and FIFO workers.
In this episode, Adam and Pete talk about his background and how we went from tradie to master of the modern business landscape.
We also discussed:
- Adam’s background and how his experience in oil & gas and construction compares to mining.
- Insight into family life and raising kids.
- Talking about today’s education system and how it’s changed through the years.
- The meaning of “extreme ownership” and what that looks like in the mining industry.
- How Adam got involved in marketing and how he helps businesses.
- How to deal with uncertainty in your life and how to make the right decision.